In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sienna, if you are planning to buy wSIENNA – You’re in the right place!
Anyone who values privacy would consider Sienna Network as their ‘safe haven’ to do financial transactions. It’s because the platform is designed as a privacy-first and a cross-chain protocol for DeFi. The platform wants to empower the users to manage their funds safely without having to depend on external intrusion. The users should rest assured, knowing that no one would be able to see the users’ contract interactions, transactions, or wallet details.
Such a platform has been designed in this way because DeFi is basically an open book. Despite the decentralized technology and the safe blockchain system, everything happens in the chain would be preserved and be vulnerable forever. It encourages transparency, but at the same time, it discourages users who value their privacy. They are afraid that their privacy and safety can be compromised. Who can protect them, anyway?
This is when Sienna comes to the bigger picture. As a decentralized finance platform, users are free to convert, lend, or swap their tokens privately without sacrificing their privacy or safety. Moreover, the platform utilizes unique investment system called the zero sum system. A user can lock his SIENNA within the bridge where it would mint wSIENNA. If he wants to take his SIENNA back, he only needs to send it away to the bridge (where the wSIENNA would be burnt) and the bridge would release the SIENNA back to him.
- Official website: https://sienna.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sienna_network
- Telegram: https://t.me/GoSiennaNetwork
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SiennaNetwork/
- Whitepaper: https://sienna.network/static/documents/Sienna-Network-Whitepaper-V1.3—November-2021.pdf
Sienna (wSIENNA) Features
- Private swaps. SiennaSwap is the AMM (Automated Market Maker) exclusively belonging to Sienna. This is the place where users can freely swap their tokens without compromising privacy.
- Secret Network. This is the first blockchain having smart contracts with privacy preserving nature that offers low fees and high scalability. Transactions would be executed and processed right away, mitigating front running effectively.
- Privacy first. The platform has privacy focus by default. The platform is able to protect users’ PII. It keeps all interactions private, even from the platform itself.
- Full decentralization. Since transactions would be confirmed within seconds and they cost only a few cents, it will improve user experience. All investors type are invited to take part, even the small-time ones and the beginners.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sienna aka wSIENNA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sienna (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sienna as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sienna. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sienna currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sienna
- Store your Sienna to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sienna, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sienna:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the wSIENNA/BTC or wSIENNA/ETH or wSIENNA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you wSIENNA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sienna (wSIENNA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sienna (wSIENNA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sienna (wSIENNA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sienna. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sienna (wSIENNA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sienna (wSIENNA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy wSIENNA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sienna. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sienna (wSIENNA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair wSIENNA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sienna (wSIENNA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support wSIENNA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sienna (wSIENNA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sienna right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sienna (wSIENNA)?
Once you have purchased the Sienna, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sienna (wSIENNA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing wSIENNA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sienna (wSIENNA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sienna is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sienna wants to create a platform where interoperable DeFi is possible. It wants to make scalable and privacy-first DeFi that is interoperable with the biggest and most well-known blockchain ecosystems, like BSC, Polkadot. Cosmos, Ethereum, and others. Sounds like a great investment opportunity? Then interested investors should buy Sienna (ERC20) (WSIENNA) to join.