In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ooki Protocol, if you are planning to buy OOKI token – You’re in the right place!
There are numerous of DeFi platforms that users can choose from. But none that is as versatile and flexible as Ooki Protocol. The platform boasts a universal function that allows anyone to build their protocols and connect them to the most versatile platform in Ethereum.
Users who buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) tokens can easily borrow and lend tokens from other users on the platform. The platform doesn’t enforce the KYC rule to their users, keeping the whole transaction non-custodial. In line with keeping the platform as flexible as possible, Ooki Protocol has multiple chain compatibility and has a low liquidation penalty for early staking removal. All token holders are part of the DAO that controls the platform’s directions.
Table of Contents
Ooki Protocol (OOKI) Features
- Easy protocols: All token holders can participate in the lend and borrow protocols. Ooki Protocol considers all holders eligible and doesn’t enforce the KYC process. Users only need to borrow tokens against deposited collateral. The platform offers a dynamic lending rate for users. Ooki adjusts the lending rate every day to give users the best rate. All transactions are transparent and non-custodial regardless of the initial blockchains. Ooki Protocol offers numerous flexibility for the users. They can choose to withdraw at any time, as Ooki ensures that the deposited tokens have partial liquidity to keep the ecosystem going.
- Sleek Interface: The interface in Ooki Protocol is very easy to understand. Users won’t have any problem switching between multiple chains or when they want to lend or borrow some tokens. Ooki Protocol encourages users to stake their tokens and participate in more DeFi protocols to increase their rewards. Users can do all DeFi protocols they want with a single click.
- Multichain: Ooki Protocol runs in multiple chains to help users manage their gas fees to be closer to zero. The multichain support in Ooki covers Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Ethereum. Users can switch between the blockchains with a single click in the Ooki Dashboard. The platform aims to expand to more network chains in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ooki Protocol aka OOKI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ooki Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ooki Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ooki Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ooki Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ooki Protocol
- Store your Ooki Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ooki Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ooki Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OOKI/BTC or OOKI/ETH or OOKI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OOKI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ooki Protocol (OOKI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ooki Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OOKI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ooki Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OOKI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OOKI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ooki Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ooki Protocol (OOKI)?
Once you have purchased the Ooki Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ooki Protocol (OOKI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OOKI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ooki Protocol (OOKI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ooki Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Ooki Protocol is a platform that provides the most flexible and decentralized DeFi protocols. Users can build new protocols in Ooki for DeFi practices and connect them with other protocols in the chain. Ooki Protocol supports multiple chain bridging for easier uses. Users don’t have to validate their ID through a KYC process to start borrowing or lending on the platform. Ooki Protocol is a community-run, therefore, all users who buy Ooki Protocol (OOKI) tokens are eligible to be part of the DAO.