In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SUKU, if you are planning to buy SUKU token – You’re in the right place!
Suku is a platform focusing on making supply chains more efficient, accessible, and transparent. With blockchain technology, the platform wants to offer itself as a service connecting consumers and businesses. The team understands that supply chains have super crucial role in the world, especially in business. However, they become unbelievably functionally limited and complicated.
The sector needs innovation badly because logistics costs are causing companies and business to face hundreds of issues, including fraudulent products (fake items) and fragmented supply chains. These challenges shouldn’t be viewed lightly because they affect the world in dire consequences, such as inhumane working situation and even food sourcing issues. This is why Suku is created, with its main purpose to boost supply chains across the industries. The platform utilizes open software and on-demand distribution model, built with Technology Partners and comprises of applications.
SUKU (SUKU) Features
- Transparency technology. In order to boost customer experience, the platform implements verified analytics and data with blockchain base technology and GS1 standards. It is made in such as a way so that customers understand their favorite products and where they come. They can also track the products on the supply chain while sharing their stories and engaging with customers.
- DeFi implementation. All participants in supply chain network can take part in the DeFi ecosystem. Through product offering, supply chain participants can enjoy DeFi ecosystem. It means that manufacturers, distributors, and farmers aren’t only able to share their data, but they can also enjoy the rewards. There are many DeFi benefits presented on the blockchain system and the participants can enjoy them all.
- Ethical supply and sustainable practice. With this platform, customers can trace back their purchase and they can take a look into the supply process. With this technology, they are sure whether they are involved in ethical supply or not. Moreover, they can also take part in sustainable practice that focuses on green practice and eco-friendly lifestyle.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SUKU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SUKU (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SUKU as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SUKU. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SUKU currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SUKU
- Store your SUKU to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SUKU, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SUKU:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the SUKU/BTC or SUKU/ETH or SUKU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SUKU (SUKU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SUKU (SUKU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SUKU. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SUKU (SUKU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SUKU (SUKU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SUKU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SUKU. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SUKU (SUKU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SUKU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SUKU (SUKU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SUKU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SUKU (SUKU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SUKU right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SUKU (SUKU)?
Once you have purchased the SUKU, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SUKU (SUKU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SUKU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SUKU (SUKU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SUKU is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Many people often overlook and underestimate the importance of supply chain, while in reality, such a sector is extremely important and crucial. With Suku, transparency is a sure thing. In business, such a thing is crucial because manufacturers and also customers need to know their source, they can track the progress, and such thing alike. However, this platform isn’t for everyone and interested users must buy cryptocurrency first. It means that they need to buy SUKU first.