In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Curio, if you are planning to buy CUR token – You’re in the right place!
Curio is a platform where investors can invest their money for premium and collectible cars. The idea is to combine crowdfunding sales and blockchain technology to attract investors. The platform provides crowdfunding project through ‘Car Token’ sales. Investors can invest their money through token purchase. They will then gain the right of profit sharing when the car is resold. Moreover, users can improve and diversify their investment portfolio by buying tokens for different cars. Users basically invest within virtual garage, which is then backed up by real-world and tangible assets.
The platform is constructed on the idea that exclusive and luxurious cars are only offered (and be made available) to small elite investors group. It wants to give opportunities to wider group of people to invest and join the crowdfunding group. They eliminate the barriers and common obstructions to collectible car markets.
Table of Contents
Curio (CUR) Features
- Open platform for everyone. With this platform, every user has the opportunity to take part in collectible car crowdfunding. Luxury premium cars are limited to their exclusive group, but with this platform, everyone can join and have a part in collectible assets.
- Unique investment opportunity. Users are given the opportunity to invest their money in collectible cars, whereas other platforms are focusing on investing in properties, cryptocurrencies, and other assets.
- ERC-20 compatibility. The platform supports burn or mint functions to make sure that the platform stays in the right track, encouraging investment and adoption
- Governance token. Aside from CUR token, Curio also supports other types of token, known as CGT or Curio Governance Token. CGT is interchain supported within two different blockchain networks: Curio and Ethereum parachain. It can be connected to Polkadot or Kusama relay chain, and it can move freely between them.
- Tokenized divisibility or liquidity. Through tokenization, clients can invest in pricey asset without having to buy the item outright. Investors can enjoy the freedom of not having to pay high costs. They can also enjoy illiquidity discounts up to 20% or 30% at the same time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Curio aka CUR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Curio (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Curio as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Curio. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Curio currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Curio
- Store your Curio to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Curio, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Curio:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CUR or ETH/CUR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Curio (CUR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Curio (CUR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Curio. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Curio (CUR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Curio (CUR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CUR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Curio. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Curio (CUR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CUR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Curio (CUR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CUR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Curio (CUR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Curio right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Curio (CUR)?
Once you have purchased the Curio, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Curio (CUR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CUR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Curio (CUR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Curio is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Curio sets up an example that it is possible to create a decentralized and digital platform where buying tokenized collectible cars is possible. Investors can buy all kinds of premium and luxurious cars they want without having to buy the real items themselves. It enables everyone to take part in the ecosystem, giving them access to enjoy premium collections. Those who are interested in investing must buy Curio (CUR) first if they want to access the platform.