In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Numbers Protocol, if you are planning to buy NUM token – You’re in the right place!
There are billions of images online these days, but only a small fraction has proper copyright. The current estimation of loss is in hundreds of billions daily. And that is what Numbers Protocol aims to change.
The project focuses on changing the perspective to make people more aware of protecting their images. Numbers Protocol utilizes blockchain technology to put multiple protective layers to copyright the picture. Users who buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) tokens can trace the pictures and mint them as NFT. Developers also can build a dApp that uses Numbers Protocol API to help more users when creating pictures and copyrighting them. Numbers Protocol also applies an easy method to claim copyright for pictures’ owners.
- Official Site: https://www.numbersprotocol.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/numbersprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/numbersprotocol
Numbers Protocol (NUM) Features
- Picture-Copyright Protection: Numbers Protocol is taking protecting and copyrighting an image a step further. The project utilizes blockchain technology to create multiple layers in a picture. The layers include the certificate of creation and tracing history. Users can check who has been using their pictures and where are they now. They just need to connect their wallets when they want to claim copyright. The project aims to cut down the amount the unlicensed images from being misused. Controlling the circulation is one of the steps to protect their assets.
- Blockchain Camera: The camera in the app automatically has a unique digital signature. Users can directly use the Capture Club to start exchanging their pictures as it is or mints them first as NFT to start trading them in the NFT marketplace. More advanced users can use the Seal API tool to constantly check and trace the websites that use their images. Numbers Protocol doesn’t charge anything for regular API calls. But for more advanced ones, they put a $0.1 – $2 fee.
- On-Chain history: Users can track the images’ history through the app or website. And when an image comes up as misused, they can claim copyright to protect their asset. Numbers Protocol uses the Web3 search engine to help users on finding their images.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Numbers Protocol aka NUM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Numbers Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Numbers Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Numbers Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Numbers Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Numbers Protocol
- Store your Numbers Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Numbers Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Numbers Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NUM/BTC or NUM/ETH or NUM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NUM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Numbers Protocol (NUM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Numbers Protocol (NUM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Numbers Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NUM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Numbers Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NUM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NUM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Numbers Protocol (NUM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Numbers Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Numbers Protocol (NUM)?
Once you have purchased the Numbers Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Numbers Protocol (NUM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NUM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Numbers Protocol (NUM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Numbers Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Numbers Protocol offers a new method for taking and preserving pictures. Users can claim the copyright, protect their images, and even mint them as NFTs. Users who buy Numbers Protocol (NUM) tokens can claim the copyright and trace the websites that have been using their images. The project includes Seal API as their developer tool. Numbers Protocol features a blockchain camera so users can connect their wallets with the app. They also can mint the pictures to NFT and start trading them in the marketplace.