In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Thunder Token, if you are planning to buy TT – You’re in the right place!
ThunderCore with its native token Thunder Token (TT) aims to solve the three major problems of blockchain regarding scalability, security, and decentralization. Meanwhile, most existing blockchain technologies can only achieve two of the tree aforementioned traits at once. That’s what makes ThunderCore protocol interesting as it offers solutions to the problem and it is confident that it has found a way to deliver the three traits simultaneously.
The solutions offered by ThunderCore will attempt to address the problem by combining a standard blockchain and another chain. The standard blockchain means the one found on Ethereum, Bitcoin, or any other PoW chain, which is called ‘slow chain’. Therefore, the other chain is used to complete the standard blockchain to make it faster. So, ThunderCore is not just a platform used to record transaction, but it is built to be compatible with Ethereum, and can redeploy any app deployed on Ethereum in minutes.
Thunder Token (TT) Features
- Low Cost. The gas fees applied is less than $0.00001, generally lower than its competitors.
- EVM Compatible. ThunderCore is fully compatible with all Ethereum tools and smart contracts.
- Tremendously Scalable. The system is able to handle more than 4,000 TPS performance, on par with VISA, with super low gas fee, allowing users to keep their operational costs extremely efficient. Also, being highly scalable, the system is able to adjust with the increased demand and growth.
- Absolute Security. It is highly secure and unlikely to hack due to its mathematically proven consensus protocol.
- Improved Interoperability. It is cross-chain compatible with top chains including Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Huobi Eco Chain.
- Extremely Fast. Via the platform, users are able to deploy their projects in a blink of an eye because ThunderCore supports smart contracts using Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Fast-Growing Community. In less than three months, ThunderCore could attract more than ten thousands users to the platform. Compared to other similar platforms, the user speed acquisition is far faster despite the maturing dApps communities. The team behind the project is confident that the growth will continue at that pace.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Thunder Token aka TT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Thunder Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Thunder Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Thunder Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Thunder Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Thunder Token
- Store your Thunder Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Thunder Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Thunder Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TT/BTC or TT/ETH or TT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Thunder Token (TT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Thunder Token (TT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Thunder Token (TT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Thunder Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Thunder Token (TT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Thunder Token (TT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Thunder Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Thunder Token (TT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Thunder Token (TT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Thunder Token (TT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Thunder Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Thunder Token (TT)?
Once you have purchased the Thunder Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Thunder Token (TT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Thunder Token (TT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Thunder Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Being one of the latest projects in blockchain industry, it is now received a lot of attention. From years of scientific research, finally the team the project was launched. In its infancy, it has already made some interesting achievement. More interestingly, Thunder Token (TT) as also picked up quickly. It is true that some people are still questioning whether the project can meet these ends. But, it seems that ThunderCore can accomplish the goal as it has a strong technical team.