In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Perpetual Protocol token, if you are planning to buy PERP – You’re in the right place!
Perpetual Protocol is the platform focusing on trading contracts (with futures-like nature) running on its DeFi network. However, the platform isn’t only supporting cryptocurrency trade, but also other assets, like crude oil, gold, and even fiat (real money). This platform was inspired on AMM (Automated Market Maker) design, but it elevates the mechanism to a higher and more sophisticated manner. The developer team claimed that Perpetual Protocol is the first ever vAMM or Virtual AMM, enabling no-makers markets to operate without having to compromise the on-chain liquidity.
Whereas most people think that AMM and vAMM are just the same, they are actually very different. AMM model utilize direct liquidity pool. vAMM, on the other hand, uses virtual pools where the funds are held and stored within a smart contract. Instead of a pool, funds are managed and held. Furthermore, the contracts would be responsible for the collateral backing. In this matter, the platform can be proven algorithmically, so protocols (with AMM base) like Uniswap or Balancer can predict or forecast the market’s strength via liquidity providers.
Table of Contents
Perpetual Protocol (PERP) Features
- 20x leverage. Traders should be able to make trading up to 20x (leverage) short or long. This is definitely handy for convenient transaction.
- Transparent platform. Everything in this platform is managed in a transparent manner. Not only that, but traders can also enjoy transparent pricing and fees – along with guaranteed liquidity within 24/7 period.
- Asset long or short. In the basic mechanism, any asset can be managed and supported through a contract, no matter what it is. It can be XRP, ZEC, ETH, EOS, BTC, fiat, LTC, gold, or ERC-20. Rest assured that Perpetual Protocol should be able to support everything.
- Lower slippage – when compared to other AMM platforms. Traders within continuous market makers’ product, such as Uniswap, often suffer from high chances of slippage – than traders on CEX (Centralized Exchange). However, Perpetual Protocol is about to change it so traders only experience lower slippage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Perpetual Protocol aka PERP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Perpetual Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Perpetual Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Perpetual Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Perpetual Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Perpetual Protocol
- Store your Perpetual Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Perpetual Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Perpetual Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PERP or ETH/PERP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Perpetual Protocol (PERP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Perpetual Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PERP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Perpetual Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PERP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PERP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Perpetual Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Perpetual Protocol (PERP)?
Once you have purchased the Perpetual Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Perpetual Protocol (PERP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PERP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Perpetual Protocol (PERP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Perpetual Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Perpetual Protocol can be a promising platform for traders who want to enjoy automated network and safe environment while doing the trades. Aside from the fact that it is packed with many helpful features, the platform itself is unique because there are different tradable assets that traders can set. This may seem like an ideal offer for those who want to invest their money safely. However, interested users need to buy Perpetual Protocol (PERP) if they want to join.