In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aurox, if you are planning to buy URUS token – You’re in the right place!
Aurox is a fully decentralized lending and borrowing platform which provides 4x margin lending capabilities, allowing for a low-cost and fast-executing transaction. URUS is the official token of Aurox that enables trading discounts, staking rewards, and boost in interest rates for its holders. Aurox consists of two primary platforms integrated together; Aurox Lend and Aurox Trade. Aurox Lend provides interest rate yields to support decentralized lending and borrowing.
Meanwhile, Aurox Trade serves as a traditional exchange for cryptocurrency and provides users with margin features. It is designed for experienced investor to deal with high latency, poor price execution, and high costs. Even for such high performance traders, handling the aforementioned situation can be difficult. Therefore, Aurox aims to solve the problems through its margin trading. In a nutshell, Aurox aims to be a great place for margin traders where they can enjoy high interest rates and other benefits.
Aurox (URUS) Features
- Less Collateral. Aurox provides more competitive rate than many other crypto exchanges like Fulcrum, Binance, and Kraken. When borrowing assets from Aurox platform, for margin trading, users can enjoy higher leverage than from other DeFi lenders. As illustration, if a user borrows $10 worth of ETH, they need to show $2.5 USDC in their account as collateral. It means less collateral is required.
- Automatic Staking. On Aurox trading platforms, crypto assets can be staked automatically. Users do need to manually stake their tokens like on many other trading platforms and crypto exchanges.
- Major Discounts. URUS token holders are eligible for some trading discounts. They can use URUS or other currencies to pay the trading fees, and they can mix URUS and other currencies with the proportion 1:1 to pay margin fees. 50% discount rate is offered to users in the first year. The amount will decrease to 25% in the 2nd It will keep decreasing to 10% in the fourth year, and finally the discount is cut in the 5th year.
- Boost in Interest Rates. Users can earn interest in the form of URUS tokens. Their yield will increase by 20% if they choose URUS tokens as reward.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aurox aka URUS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aurox (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aurox as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aurox. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aurox currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aurox
- Store your Aurox to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aurox, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aurox:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the URUS/BTC or URUS/ETH or URUS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you URUS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aurox (URUS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aurox (URUS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aurox (URUS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aurox. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aurox (URUS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aurox (URUS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy URUS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aurox. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aurox (URUS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair URUS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aurox (URUS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support URUS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aurox (URUS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aurox right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aurox (URUS)?
Once you have purchased the Aurox, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aurox (URUS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing URUS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aurox (URUS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aurox is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Aurox is indeed an appealing platform for first-time users as it offers up to 50% discount. Not many platforms provide this luxury. Therefore, it becomes a plus point of Aurox among the competitors. This is why the platform will keep attracting crypto users especially first-time crypto traders. The rise in users will eventually lead to the increase of URUS token’s price as more users want to hold the token for discounts.