In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Doge Dash, if you are planning to buy DOGEDASH token – You’re in the right place!
DOGEDASH is a game that combines a casual arcade game with the crypto play-to-earn scheme. While it may sound familiar to many, the game offers adorable visuals with easy gameplay that everyone will enjoy.
To attract a lot of players from various backgrounds, the team behind DOGEDASH puts an attractive visual. Players can equip the character they have with NFT skins that also will give them extra power. The game offers tokens for players to earn by finishing the levels. They can instantly trade their rewards as soon as receiving them. Players also can buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) tokens to earn more rewards. To show their commitment, the game puts 65% of the total tokens allocation for the community reward and game development.
- Official Site: https://dogedash.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/doge_dash
- Telegram: https://t.me/dogedashgame
- White Paper: https://dogedash.com/DogeDashWhitepaper2022.pdf
Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) Features
- Instant, tradable reward: Doge Dash rewards the players every time they complete a level. Players can choose the difficulty level that will multiply their rewards. After finishing ten levels, players can collect the reward to their crypto wallet. Later they can trade their rewards right away. The process is easy and simple.
- NFT Superpower Skin: When a level gets too complicated, players need an extra hand from the skin. They can buy the NFT skin that will work two as an accessory, but also to give them extra power. These powers range from the super jump, extra coin multiplier, and even extra lives. In the future, the game will include 25 ultra-rare NFT from other popular pop culture icons such as Super Mario and Spiderman. These pop culture icons will bring their superpowers into the game.
- 65% tokens for the community: Doge Dash focuses on community development. Therefore, the team puts 65% of the total token for the community. As for the gaming, reward takes 10% of the total allocation. The game also put a 5% tax on every transaction. The tax will go to the marketing budget and also for the token burn. Each allocation is 2% and 3% respectively. The team plans to build a DogeWorld, a metaverse where players can socialize, trade, and maximize the use of their $DOGEDASH tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Doge Dash aka DOGEDASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Doge Dash (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Doge Dash as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Doge Dash. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Doge Dash currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Doge Dash
- Store your Doge Dash to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Doge Dash, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Doge Dash:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DOGEDASH/BTC or DOGEDASH/ETH or DOGEDASH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DOGEDASH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Doge Dash. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DOGEDASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Doge Dash. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DOGEDASH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DOGEDASH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Doge Dash right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Doge Dash (DOGEDASH)?
Once you have purchased the Doge Dash, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Doge Dash (DOGEDASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DOGEDASH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Doge Dash is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For players who enjoy a casual arcade game and still earning rewards, they can buy Doge Dash (DOGEDASH) tokens. The game offers an attractive visual with gameplay that everyone will love. Doge Dash aims to bring the community together by building a Dogeworld for everyone. Players can trade NFT skins to accessories their characters. These skins also will give them the superpower to pass the levels. The game allocates most of its tokens for game development and community rewards.