In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Orbit Chain, if you are planning to buy ORC token – You’re in the right place!
Orbit Chain is a platform focusing on decentralized IBC – or Inter-Blockchain Communication. It uses multi-asset concept where users can transfer, store, and verify assets and information existing on different (and various) public blockchains. The platform acts as a hub that connects public blockchains for fluid interaction and smooth asset movement. That’s why they provide a unique system of single transaction method to build DApps.
Users should be able to make use of their assets transfer and management between Orbit chains and other chains. For users, the environment is created in such a way to improve convenient use and performance. For developers, they can make use of Orbit Chain’s flexible surroundings and environment to develop programs and apps.
Orbit Chain (ORC) Features
- Interoperability. All the blockchain data and assets are well isolated to a specific chain. However, the assets and data can interact well from one another, giving flexibility and easiness to users to use their assets.
- Special protocol with IBC. With this decentralized protocol, the data and assets can be transferred or moved in the safest and also most reliable manner. Such an action is done by the validator groups – with the help of decentralized IBC protocol.
- Scalability. The platform has solved the common blockchain issue: the scalability. Thanks to their PoW protocols, the platform is able to manage transactions in the fastest method possible. Transactions can go fast and more effectively, and users won’t have to deal with costly fee.
- Usability. The on-chain system is about DApp commercialization and development. Unfortunately, the traditional system has complex and difficult mechanism. Orbit has solved the issue and make sure that users can enjoy greater usability from it.
- Optimized (DApp) platform. Orbit is a platform that deals with inexpensive transaction fees, solve scalability issues, and perform network stability. Because of these features, DApps platform can achieve optimized performance and outcome.
- Multi-asset blockchain. The platform is about multi-asset mechanism – and all services are encouraged to enjoy it. Users or developers can create services easily through the Open Source Framework.
- BFT and staking consensus. BFT agreement is made to secure the security and scalability between IBC and blockchain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Orbit Chain aka ORC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Orbit Chain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Orbit Chain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Orbit Chain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Orbit Chain currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Orbit Chain
- Store your Orbit Chain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Orbit Chain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Orbit Chain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ORC or ETH/ORC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Orbit Chain (ORC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Orbit Chain (ORC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Orbit Chain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Orbit Chain (ORC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Orbit Chain (ORC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ORC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Orbit Chain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Orbit Chain (ORC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ORC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Orbit Chain (ORC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ORC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Orbit Chain (ORC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Orbit Chain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Orbit Chain (ORC)?
Once you have purchased the Orbit Chain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Orbit Chain (ORC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ORC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Orbit Chain (ORC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Orbit Chain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Orbit Chain would be a perfect platform for those who want to manage their digital assets easily and flexibly. Since it enables interoperability and flexible mechanism, users are given a lot of freedom to do whatever they want. They can move assets between channels and platforms easily. They don’t have to deal with fussy mechanism or complicated procedures. To enjoy the benefits, make sure to buy Orbit Chain (ORC) and get into the platform.