In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Plian, if you are planning to buy PI token – You’re in the right place!
Plian is a decentralized PoS native (multichain) network supporting EVM (or Ethereum Virtual Machine). Its revolutionary consensus has made it possible for the platform to run any decentralized application – through dynamic shards and multiple chains. The arrangement creates a hyperscalable and instant foundation for the programmable finance. The platform is designed and designed by China’s industry foremost pioneers. The platform’s patented and cutting-edge technology offer unparalled scalability and instant trust to DeFi economy, including its decentralized systems, communities, and applications.
The basic concept of Plian is to provide simplified integration where the system (or the tools) can be made not only simpler, but also more uniformed. The most common problems with today’s blockchains are typically related to scalability, ineffective Oracle, the lack of support for big-scale transactions, and also the increasing (and continuous) demands for cross-chain integration. This is when Plian comes to existence and holds the crucial role in solving those issues.
The platform implements unique strategies through tools development to make dApp deployment and smart contract easier and simpler. They also add (on-chain) oracles while at the same time creating new technologies that can add programmable liquidity. It will simplify integration (with Plian) easier and further. The tools are created to be easy and helpful, so smart contracts maintenance, launch, and test can be straightforward and simple. Moreover, with the cross-chain nature, the operation is supposed to be easy.
Plian (PI) Features
- Instant operation and processing. It takes only around a second (block times) to create immediate verification for all kinds of transactions.
- Good scalability. The platform has its own multichain architecture that allows creation for subchains (a lot of them) to deliver (almost) limitless throughput.
- Incredible trust. The block creation speed is able to create immediate security and trust, especially when paired with the global node network of Plian.
- Low economic barrier. The execution for the smart contract would be isolated in subchains. It is helpful to reduce congestion and cost while retaining the global security at the same time.
- Engaged ecosystem. When users build their own custom blockchain, they can leverage Plian’s communities and global partners.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Plian aka PI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Plian (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Plian as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Plian. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Plian currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Plian
- Store your Plian to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Plian, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Plian:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PI/BTC or PI/ETH or PI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Plian (PI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Plian (PI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Plian (PI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Plian. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Plian (PI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Plian (PI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Plian. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Plian (PI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Plian (PI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Plian (PI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Plian right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Plian (PI)?
Once you have purchased the Plian, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Plian (PI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Plian (PI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Plian is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Plian is designed to support cross-chain operation, thanks to its straightforward nature and advanced technologies. Everything is designed to be simple, easy, and efficient. The unique consensus and multichain network makes it possible for the platform to achieve a more effective management and operation. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, which means that users need to buy Plian (PI) before they can take part in the ecosystem.