In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bitcoin Diamond, if you are planning to buy BCD coin – You’re in the right place!
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a new chain split from Bitcoin. As a fork of Bitcoin, it offers a new proof algorithm with the purpose of improving and developing the original features of BTC especially those regarding its transaction speed. This will lead to a bifurcation of the Bitcoin blockchain. It leaves the original Bitcoin unaltered while the new branch shares the same transaction history with Bitcoin until a unique block is formed. This process results in a creation of a new cryptocurrency called Bitcoin Diamond.
In short, Bitcoin Diamond is trying to address issues that have arisen such as high threshold for new members and slow transaction confirmation. It is not a competitor of Bitcoin, but a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain with updated technology that ensures faster transaction speed.
- Official Site : https://www.bitcoindiamond.org/id/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439554.100
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/bitcoindiamond_?lang=id
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinDiamond/
- Telegram : https://t.me/BCDcommunity
- White Paper : https://www.allcryptowhitepapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Bitcoin-Diamond-Whitepaper-1.pdf
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Features
- Better than a credit card. Bitcoin Diamond is the real native currency in the internet due to its cheaper transaction fees than any credit card. Besides, it offers faster transaction confirmation compared to other digital payments, and better exchange rates compared to any government backed currency.
- Better than cash. You can use Bitcoin diamond to buy products from any country in the world and have them shipped to your home. There are no currency exchange needed like when you use cash.
- Better than fiat. As a fork of Bitcoin blockchain, BDC is definitely secure cryptocurrency so you can be fully protected from inflation and theft. It also has a limited supply that keeps inflation under control. In other words, it offers many things that fiat currency cannot offer.
- BIP44 Protocol. Bitcoin Diamond uses a rule called BIP44 Protocol which make HD wallet extremely powerful. This regulation eases clients in managing all their balances under multiple sub-private keys that they generate. This also ensures the safety of funds as the protocol helps eliminate the possibility of the master private key exposure.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoin Diamond aka BCD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bitcoin Diamond (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bitcoin Diamond as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bitcoin Diamond. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bitcoin Diamond currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bitcoin Diamond
- Store your Bitcoin Diamond to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bitcoin Diamond, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bitcoin Diamond:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BCD or ETH/BCD trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bitcoin Diamond. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BCD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bitcoin Diamond. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BCD and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BCD trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bitcoin Diamond right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
Once you have purchased the Bitcoin Diamond, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BCD with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
It is obvious that the Bitcoin ledger has several serious issues particularly those related to privacy. Because of that, the team behind BCD have apparently come up with some solutions to encrypt transactions and balances on the blockchain. As this has not been proven yet, you need to take caution on this matter. By the time more comprehensive information comes out, you can try to learn more about this project.