In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Talken, if you are planning to buy TALK token – You’re in the right place!
Talken is basically a decentralized platform focuses on NFTs, and it’s not just any NFT – it’s Korean Pop NFTs. Also known as the K-Pop, this is an industry that can generate millions. K-Pop fans are now reaching the numbers of millions, and it’s possible that the industry may reach billions soon enough. After all, the industry is booming and ever growing, making it one of the most promising and potential platform ever. Those who want to invest in this industry should be able to see the promising gain in the future.
In a more specific term, Talken is a decentralized multi-chain NFT wallet that supports interoperable NFT Suite. It’s the ‘place’ where K-pop influencers, artists, and starts are able to store, mint, trade, and auction NFTs. With the increasing popularity of the NFTs as digital wallet, it’s only logical to create a platform with focus on the asset. When the team combines NFTs and K-pop, they have created their own target market, and it’s a smart move. K-pop isn’t only a growing industry, but it offers profitable outcome for long term.
Talken (TALK) Features
- Talken app. The platform has its own app that can help users manage their NFTs and all activities related to those assets.
- Multi-chain interoperability. This platform is able to integrate various blockchain mainnets, such as BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Solana, and Ethereum through one app access. The ability to connect to various platforms is helpful because it will improve user experience.
- NFT wallet. This feature is convenient and safe. Not to mention that it also supports NFT standards, like KIP37, KIP17, ERC1155, and also ERC721. Because of this, users are able to manage their NFTs across different platforms. They are free to do exchange, transfer, collect, and others.
- NFT marketplace. It supports in-app purchase of both Google and Apple. It means that users are able to buy NFTs quite easily, simply by linking their mobile phones or credit cards to their accounts at Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.
- Convenient minting tool. Creators are free to issue their own NFTs by accessing the minting tool. They can provide inputs or conditions, covering meta info, issuance quantity, and which platform (or mainnet) they want to use.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Talken aka TALK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Talken (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Talken as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Talken. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Talken currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Talken
- Store your Talken to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Talken, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Talken:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TALK/BTC or TALK/ETH or TALK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TALK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Talken (TALK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Talken (TALK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Talken (TALK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Talken. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Talken (TALK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Talken (TALK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TALK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Talken. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Talken (TALK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TALK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Talken (TALK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TALK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Talken (TALK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Talken right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Talken (TALK)?
Once you have purchased the Talken, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Talken (TALK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TALK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Talken (TALK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Talken is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Think of Talken as this open ecosystem (for NFT) that can help NFT enthusiasts to Talken’s own native NFTs as well as other popular NFTs through protocols like OpenSea, Rarible, and others. The platform’s purpose is to push borderless and inclusive NFT adoption (and even expansion). At the same time, the platform wants to empower digital collectors and creators with better services and tools that can bring NFT to the mainstream usage and adoption, provided users buy Talken (TALK) first.