In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy LGO token, if you are planning to buy LGO – You’re in the right place!
LGO is a liquidity platform intended for institutions where the users can borrow, lend, buy, and sell cryptocurrencies with a unique account. As a leading cryptocurrency liquidity platform, LGO relies on openness, automation, and digitization, to transform the capital market. The platform is backed by a team with a diversity of talents, views, genders, generations, and background.
It was found by Frederic Montagnon and Hugo Renaudin in 2017. The team behind LGO’s success becomes one of their strength. They shared the vision that transparency and fairness in DeFi market could be encoded into technology and they believed that LGO could be a way to advance this ideal. In a nutshell, LGO tries to offer a suite of completely customizable services with deep liquidity and reliable technology.
LGO token (LGO) Features
- Spot Exchange. This is one of the products that can accessed simultaneously with the other two products within the platform. The spot exchange enables institutional clients to access the tightest and deepest liquidity, 24/7 support of dedicated client service, and institutional grade technology.
- Over-the-counter Liquidity. The OTC is intended for professional and institutional clients who want to buy or sell digital assets in large blocks. They are guaranteed the best price for the large trades and flexible settlement options that apply globally.
- Financing and Lending Options. LGO offers offer a wide array of financing options for digital assets with diverse maturities that apply for term and revolving financing. The options are based on client first approach where commitments are fully honored.
- Best Liquidity in the Market. Trading on LGO, users can access the best liquidity pools and the market. Through the platform, execution costs are reduced, ensuring best executions on the users’ trade.
- Whiteglove Service. LGO put clients first on top of everything to constantly develop the platform and provide new features. LGO clients can participate in votes where their decision is always heard.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LGO token aka LGO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the LGO token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the LGO token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to LGO token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports LGO token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the LGO token
- Store your LGO token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying LGO token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with LGO token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the LGO/BTC or LGO/ETH or LGO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your LGO token (LGO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy LGO token (LGO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the LGO token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy LGO token (LGO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy LGO token (LGO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LGO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to LGO token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy LGO token (LGO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LGO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy LGO token (LGO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LGO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy LGO token (LGO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the LGO token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect LGO token (LGO)?
Once you have purchased the LGO token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell LGO token (LGO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LGO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine LGO token (LGO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a LGO token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
LGO token (LGO) is currently trading on more than ten active markets. It has reached its highest price a month ago and since then, the price has fallen. It may be the right time to purchase LGO even though it is not known when the investment can bring a good return. For that reason, it is better to always keep an eye on the LGO price trends to better understand its rotation and market cycle.