In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy XSGD, if you are planning to buy XSGD – You’re in the right place!
Think of XSGD as a stablecoin that is backed with Singapore dollar being issued on equal 1:1 basis. The one responsible for issuing the stablecoin is StraitsX, a licensed payment institution for e-money activity. StraitsX itself is based in Singapore, focusing on helping businesses to send money or accept payments.
What makes this platform different from other financial platforms is its liquidity. XSGD is extremely liquid and safe. Every token would be backed by one Singapore dollar, being safeguarded and kept in segregated accounts. Basically, the platform is about providing huge ability to tap into SGD/BTC markets.
XSGD tokens are coming in 2 blockchain protocols. On Ethereum blockchain, it is offered as ERC-20 tokens, which mean that it is compatible with the right wallet. It is also offered on Zilliqa blockchain being ZRC-2 token, compatible with wallet supporting ZRC-2
XSGD (XSGD) Features
- DeFi Protocols support. XSGD has the leverage in DeFi through liquidity or swap, which can affect the financial future
- Interoperable activities. The platform is able to offer interoperable system across various digital asset markets. StraitsX ecosystem is able to support or accommodate XSGD spending, transfer, and receive because they have formed partnership with multiple blockchains and different ranges of supported apps.
- Singapore dollar transfer. Think of how convenient it would be to send (Singapore) dollar within the blockchain. Users are able to create instant and low cost transfer of the dollar all over the world. They can do it within a secure and trusted network all the time. There is no need to use any third party agent to make sure that the transaction will work
- Various financial activities. The platform is able to accommodate payments, trading, holding, and also borrowing and lending. Users can use StraitsX to pay for services and also goods. For trading, the platform can support seamless value between digital assets and fiat currencies. The tokens can be used for lending and borrowing with rates that have been determined by the market. Users are also able to access and control their funds being securely stored within the blockchain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade XSGD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the XSGD (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the XSGD as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to XSGD. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports XSGD currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the XSGD
- Store your XSGD to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying XSGD, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with XSGD:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XSGD/BTC or XSGD/ETH or XSGD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XSGD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy XSGD (XSGD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your XSGD (XSGD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy XSGD (XSGD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the XSGD. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy XSGD (XSGD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy XSGD (XSGD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XSGD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to XSGD. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy XSGD (XSGD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XSGD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy XSGD (XSGD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XSGD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy XSGD (XSGD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the XSGD right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect XSGD (XSGD)?
Once you have purchased the XSGD, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell XSGD (XSGD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XSGD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine XSGD (XSGD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a XSGD is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
XSGD is created as a platform that can do it all: payment, investment, lending, borrowing, exchange, and others. The fact that it is designed as a stablecoin is another positive point to minimize loss and downsides. However, the only way to access the platform is through token purchase, which means that users will have to buy XSGD to join.