In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lion Token, if you are planning to buy LION token – You’re in the right place!
Lion Token is basically a decentralized experiment project within the decentralized community-building that is based on various chains, including GateChain, Binance Smart Chain, and Huobi Eco Chain. The platform is about a tribute to Dogecoin DOGE contribution and the community culture. It follows SHIB and Akita Coin closely.
The platform has its own unique mechanism for its token. About 5 billion of it is sent to HT/LION liquidity pool within Huobi Eco Chain. This is designed for global users, so they can exchange justly and fairly from around 0.5 billion tokens (which would be locked within BSC).
Moreover, the platform has unique innovation of smart contract Lion token. This is the first system in the entire world where each transaction would be automatically deduct around one-thousandth of the (transaction) amount. It would be deposited automatically to the black hole address, which is permanent, to get the completely automatic deflation mechanism.
Lion Token (LION) Features
- Global community. Lion is basically a project having a blockchain spirit in distributed autonomous community. Like Dogecoin, the platform’s main core is the community. People within the community are coming together due to the consensus. Through the platform, Lion has created a creative and quite big community with growing numbers of the people.
- The unique (Lion) culture. Slowly but surely, the culture starts to take some shape. Cultural origin is about Lion being a parallel universe for the cartoon world, which is full of friendly and child-like communities. After all, the community would be the core point of the project, and it will expand and grow continuously.
- The consensus. It originated from the community and the process took place spontaneously. It continues to spread and then grow to a consensus with world class basic point.
- Lion fund pool. This feature may not be available now, but it is a definite thing that may happen in the future. The establishment would be done by the community. It is done to receive donations from the community users who admire, like, and love Lion. They can help to donate all cartoon artists (in need of a help), stray animals, and endangered species.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lion Token aka LION
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lion Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lion Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lion Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lion Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lion Token
- Store your Lion Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lion Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lion Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LION/BTC or LION/ETH or LION/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LION/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Lion Token (LION)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lion Token (LION) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lion Token (LION) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lion Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lion Token (LION) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lion Token (LION) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LION directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lion Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lion Token (LION) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LION/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lion Token (LION) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LION/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lion Token (LION)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Lion Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lion Token (LION)?
Once you have purchased the Lion Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lion Token (LION)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LION with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lion Token (LION) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lion Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who are interested in Doge or Akita coin may also be interested in Lion Token. Its core strength is on the community and it develops from there. Anyone interested can join the platform, but they need to buy Lion Token (LION) first to gain entryway.