In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Photon, if you are planning to buy PHO – You’re in the right place!
If you are into gaming and you also have a certain interest in the crypto platform, then it won’t hurt to join Photon platform. In fact, you can make a worthy investment that may be promising and offering handsome reward in the future with only a small amount of (digital) money.
The idea of this platform is to provide reward for those who want to play games offered in the platform. Moreover, the platform still functions and acts like the regular crypto environment, which means that you can send or receive money fast and effectively. You can also exchange the coin with other types of cryptocurrencies. As if it weren’t enough, you can also take part in mining activity – which enables you to get passive earning in your digital world.
Photon (PHO) Features
- Rewarding platform. Although it may not be the main focus of the platform, having the possibility to earn digital money by ‘only’ playing games is definitely lucrative. Gamers, especially, would love it when they are getting ‘paid’ for playing their favorite pass-time activity.
- Solid crypto platform. Feel like sending money? Want to do some transfers? Through this platform, you can manage everything without a fuss. When compared to regular banking transfer, this one is faster and more effective. Not to mention that you only deals with very small fee.
- Decentralized system. This is the platform that eliminates third party. There is no middleman either. That’s why the transactions can run fast and within very low cost.
- Solid mining opportunity. This is also a great platform to mine. With promising security system, you can increase your opportunity to earn rewards and money.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Photon aka PHO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Photon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Photon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Photon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Photon currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Photon
- Store your Photon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Photon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Photon:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PHO or ETH/PHO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Photon (PHO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Photon (PHO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Photon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Photon (PHO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Photon (PHO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PHO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Photon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Photon (PHO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PHO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Photon (PHO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PHO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Photon (PHO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Photon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Photon (PHO)?
Once you have purchased the Photon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Photon (PHO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PHO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Photon (PHO) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
Photon offers an interesting concept in managing the cryptocurrency and its platform. If you are into gaming so much, you would love the idea that you will get rewards whenever you play the games. This is also a good investment possibility – but only if you start now. One way to gain access is when you buy the coin, and that’s why you need to know how to buy Photon coin from the first place.