In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GoWithMi, if you are planning to buy GMAT token – You’re in the right place!
GoWithMi is constructing the world’s first decentralized location-based services (DLBS) infrastructure. It aims to provide a complete trusted geospatial value exchange service for large-scale commerce, ranging from data, computing, and personal terminals to commercial ecological systems, and to make value flows multidimensional, safer, and smarter, complementing the final key component of the blockchain to enable real-world applications.
GoWithMi’s global consensus ecological network comprises of geographic consensus data creation, a spatial computing power network, a self-organizing geospatial asset node, and a support platform for business application sharing. Integrated DLBS, super oracle, and consensus map platform, based on algorithm consensus to encourage participation and achieve profit for all, cross-chain supports all blockchain platforms, one-stop support for all apps that retrieve location-based services, enables offline businesses to enter the new era of programmable industry, and joins an onchain and offchain Turing’s massive self-business ecosystem.
GoWithMi (GMAT) Features
- DLBS. GoWithMi will totally decentralize the basic component of the Internet ecology, geo-location service, making it the core component of the whole blockchain network, and may be freely invoked by numerous upper-layer Internet and blockchain network apps.
- Super Spatial Oracle. When all blockchains are used in practice, they will face the same problem: how to connect the “untrusted” world outside the blockchain to the “trusted” world within the blockchain. This necessitates the use of a “trusted gateway mechanism.” GoWithMi offers a reliable gateway mechanism.
- Consensus Map. 60 percent of the world’s areas and 4 billion people are still unable to get the same high-quality map services as industrialized countries. The reason for this is that the magnitude of map data has always relied primarily on worldwide employment gathering, which is an expensive endeavor that even Google cannot afford.
- Visual Location Smart Contract Template. Screening configuration templates for local retailers based on GoWithMi map service smart contract trigger criteria. The trigger criteria include, but are not limited to, the following: location range, targeted location, target client attributes, time period, Coupon, and so on.
- GoWithMi Mobile App. The GoWithMi App serves as a mobile terminal for Gaia’s primary chain and map functionalities, including full-featured map services, Mapper tools, transaction viewing, GMAT payments, GoZone administration, and power mining.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GoWithMi aka GMAT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GoWithMi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GoWithMi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GoWithMi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GoWithMi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GoWithMi
- Store your GoWithMi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GoWithMi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GoWithMi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GMAT/BTC or GMAT/ETH or GMAT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GMAT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GoWithMi (GMAT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GoWithMi (GMAT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GoWithMi (GMAT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GoWithMi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GoWithMi (GMAT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GoWithMi (GMAT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GMAT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GoWithMi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GoWithMi (GMAT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GMAT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GoWithMi (GMAT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GMAT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GoWithMi (GMAT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GoWithMi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GoWithMi (GMAT)?
Once you have purchased the GoWithMi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GoWithMi (GMAT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GMAT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GoWithMi (GMAT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GoWithMi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Responding to the traditional global mapping platform bearing down on data, monopoly profits, endangering ecology, and other industry disadvantages, as well as slow data updates, poor service quality in emerging markets, and high maintenance costs, GoWithMi’s solution plans aim to create a decentralized location-based service network that operates on a blockchain infrastructure and does not rely on any central terminal. This innovative concept will propel GoWithMi’s growth (GMAT).