In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy IRISnet, if you are planning to buy IRIS – You’re in the right place!
IRISnet is a platform with focus on DeFi applications, but with improved ability and function. What makes it different from other platforms running on DeFi applications is the interoperability cross-chain ability. It supports unified service concept, while offering different variants of models that can support the applications. Moreover, besides token transfers across different blockchain networks, this platform also enables computing resources and data consumption that runs on various token economics, heterogenous (system) mechanism, and so much more.
This is a platform that is meant for future generation built on Cosmos-SDK foundation. The interoperability flexibility that is encouraged (and also supported) by this platform is perfect, especially for cases that need interchain, off-chain, or on-chain info collaboration and exchange. The core team responsible for developing the platform has shown real results and benefits of IRISnet technologies. So far, they have been used for e-market service, digital exchange assets platform (for supply chain finance), and also healthcare privacy-preserving data exchange.
IRISnet (IRIS) Features
- Cosmos ecosystem. It enables layers of service semantics that are able to deal with completely new business scenarios set. It can even increase the interchain ecosystem’s diversity and scale.
- Interoperability access. Being able to access different platforms and places (on the entire blockchain network) is a new advantage. Some platforms may be able to develop such a system but the outcome may be different, depending on the platform and the environment. It also includes business services’ integration, including consortium and public chains.
- Tendermint interaction. The team responsible for IRIS development also contributes to Cosmos community. It creates natural symbiosis that can be advantageous for every party involved.
- Token functions and abilities. The token economics would be divided into 2 major functions: as a fee token and as a staking token. For staking token, users can enjoy profitable earning through mining action. However, users also have voting power as it is used as governance token. For fee token, it would be included as a network fee (which is useful for payment) and as a service fee (which is used for paying providers deploying the iServices).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade IRISnet aka IRIS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the IRISnet (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the IRISnet as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to IRISnet. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports IRISnet currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the IRISnet
- Store your IRISnet to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying IRISnet, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with IRISnet:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/IRIS or ETH/IRIS trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your IRISnet (IRIS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy IRISnet (IRIS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the IRISnet. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy IRISnet (IRIS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy IRISnet (IRIS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IRIS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to IRISnet. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy IRISnet (IRIS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/IRIS and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy IRISnet (IRIS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/IRIS trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy IRISnet (IRIS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the IRISnet right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect IRISnet (IRIS)?
Once you have purchased the IRISnet, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell IRISnet (IRIS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IRIS with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine IRISnet (IRIS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a IRISnet is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
IRISnet is created and designed to solve issues often dealt with DeFi application. With various technologies and innovations, the platform should be able to improve better operation and functionality. Those who believe in better future and better investment can always take part in IRISnet platform.