In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DinoSwap, if you are planning to buy DINO token – You’re in the right place!
When it comes to swapping or decentralized exchange, numerous blockchains and networks offer similar apps with similar functions. The main difference lies in the protocols and yield rewards. Dino Swap comes forward with a unique background story and takes on the decentralized exchange system.
What makes Dino Swap unique is the multiple staking farms that users can choose from. The platform offers three different pools with different rewards and risks. Users who buy Dino Swawp (DINO) tokens are also eligible to participate in the raffle. The weekly raffle cost 10 DINO per ticket and there is no limit on how many a user can purchase. With the Sushiswap integration, Dino Swap aims to help users on trading their tokens to earn maximum yield.
Table of Contents
DinoSwap (DINO) Features
- Fossil farm: The platform offers the user to farm high yields from the fossil farm. All token holders can participate in the farm by holding LP tokens from a specific pair. They will need to choose a pair first before staking the LP tokens. Users can check their LP tokens at any time in the fossil farm. They also can remove the tokens without any penalty. Any removal will claim the previous unclaimed rewards.
- Multiple staking pools: Dino Swap has three staking pools with different reward and lock periods. Users who choose to stake in the Jurassic Pool can remove their stake at any time. Extinction Pool has the highest APY but it also has the highest risk. Again, users can un-stake at any time. The tar pit staking pool is for users who choose to hodl their tokens.
- Raffle: All token holders can participate in the raffle. They can exchange 10 DINO for 1 raffle token. With no limit on the amount, a user can purchase any number. The platform ensures that at least one user will win the raffle. Dino Swap burns 20% of the total amount of the raffle purchases, while the winners will receive 80% tokens. When there is more than one winner, the platform will automatically split the winning tokens equally for each one of them.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DinoSwap aka DINO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DinoSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DinoSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DinoSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DinoSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DinoSwap
- Store your DinoSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DinoSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DinoSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DINO/BTC or DINO/ETH or DINO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DINO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DinoSwap (DINO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DinoSwap (DINO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DinoSwap (DINO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DinoSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DinoSwap (DINO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DinoSwap (DINO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DINO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DinoSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DinoSwap (DINO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DINO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DinoSwap (DINO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DINO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DinoSwap (DINO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DinoSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DinoSwap (DINO)?
Once you have purchased the DinoSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DinoSwap (DINO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DINO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DinoSwap (DINO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DinoSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Dino Swap (DINO) can stake their tokens and un-stake them at any time without penalty. They also have the option to stake their tokens at a high APY liquidity pool that has higher risks. Dino Swap puts 65% of the total tokens for the farming rewards as a fair launch. They also hold a weekly raffle event for all token holders. Dino Swap puts a burn mechanism on the staking pools and raffle purchases.