In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Evanesco Network, if you are planning to buy EVA token – You’re in the right place!
Evanesco Network is a unique financial platform within Web3 ecology combining privacy computing framework and layer 0 infrastructure. With the double-layer consensus type, EVA is able to provide safe, flexible, and decentralized infrastructure for crypto surroundings. The platform also supports efficient and scalable protection of users’ private assets for the smart contracts. It offers reliable, efficient, and secure encrypted (financial) services and network access for DeFi ecology and Web3.0 application.
Basically, the platform is about better financial service and also improved privacy. With layer 0 privacy network, the platform is able to hide both parties’ routing within the multi-chain and transaction support. It also supports interoperability and cross-chain access. As a platform offering scalable benefits, the platform can provide seamless connection with interfaces, oracles, and also external networks. The platform is also offering private financial transactions. With efficient (and also scalable) privacy protection within the financial contract layer, the platform is able to provide anonymous transaction ability from end to end manner. It is able to maximize decentralized financial abilities and better service.
- Official website: https://www.evanesco.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/evanescoio
- Telegram: https://t.me/EvanescoIO
- Whitepaper: https://www.evanesco.org/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Evanesco Network (EVA) Features
- Various privacy schemes. EVA offers different privacy plans and schemes for different (complete) transaction process’ levels. The platform does this to achieve higher protection and security, especially when related to encrypted assets. There is routing privacy that involves multi-hop (private) network transmissions that would conceal the routing info. There is also asset privacy that is about increased protection of the encrypted NFT and token assets. As a result, the account level and ledger would be anonymous. There is also transaction privacy that is about protecting transactions within the application layer to conceal transaction contents.
- Safe and efficient consensus system. The platform has a unique dual system that encourages the increased decentralization, better efficiency, lower cost, enhanced security, and also superior experience.
- Safe PoW hash rate. EVA uses the traditional and reliable PoW has rate consensus to deliver a fairer, better, and also more stable miner community. It also ensures the network security – in an overall sense.
- Efficient trading network. EVA integrates a transaction collector network with two tier arrangement and PoS basis, which is more aligned with Polkadot ecosystem. It is able to obtain the upgraded efficiency and operation to guarantee final transactions consistency.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Evanesco Network aka EVA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Evanesco Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Evanesco Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Evanesco Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Evanesco Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Evanesco Network
- Store your Evanesco Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Evanesco Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Evanesco Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EVA/BTC or EVA/ETH or EVA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EVA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Evanesco Network (EVA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Evanesco Network (EVA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Evanesco Network (EVA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Evanesco Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Evanesco Network (EVA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Evanesco Network (EVA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EVA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Evanesco Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Evanesco Network (EVA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EVA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Evanesco Network (EVA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EVA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Evanesco Network (EVA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Evanesco Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Evanesco Network (EVA)?
Once you have purchased the Evanesco Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Evanesco Network (EVA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EVA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Evanesco Network (EVA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Evanesco Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, Evanesco Network is about providing a better financial products and services while still retaining the privacy and security. Not only it makes sure that users’ transactions would be safe and sound, but everything would be private too. Interested users who want to join the platform should buy Evanesco Network (EVA) first.