In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Energo, if you are planning to buy TSL token – You’re in the right place!
The industry of electric power has been moving from a centralized generation system to a decentralized model. This profound change requires each household to own a power-generating facility that will produce adequate electricity for household demands and local communities. This can decrease costs of expanding generation capacity, building transmission lines, and distributing power. This is the goal of Energo network with its Decentralized Autonomous Energy (DAE) community. Here, energy is traded in a decentralized system involving the combination of advanced information technologies with AI, blockchain, micro grids, and real time flow of power.
Energo with its QRC20 token, TSL, bridges energy consumers of diverse needs with energy producers of various capacities. Designed for a new way of energy production and consumption where free trading is conducted in a decentralized mode, Energo aims to improve the reliability and efficiency of the energy usage rate, reduce the consumers’ cost, and increase the producers’ profit.
Energo (TSL) Features
- Qtum System. As a consortium blockchain, Energo is developed in the Qtum system that offers distributed energy storage equipment. The system better ensures the stability, safety, and partial decentralization of the whole DAE ecosystem. It provides superb capability to manage the flow and value transfer of the massive energy information.
- Micro Grid. Energo introduced the new grid structure to work either in isolation or with national grid. The micro grid is a very flexible and autonomous energy network which offers excellent reliability and enhances energy utilization through the integration of the distributed energy produced in a given community.
- Trading Platform. As a P2P energy trading platform, Energy uses a pricing mechanism similar to Stock Market which is considered as a good mechanism for an environment where there are many buyers and sellers. Here, buyers and sellers can freely publish the amount of energy they want to sell/buy at which asking/bidding price. Some specific modifications are applied to the pricing mechanism to align with the platform’s particular needs.
- Energy Trade and Management APP. The network allows users all over the world to trade or share energy using particulars APPs available on Android/IOS.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Energo aka TSL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Energo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Energo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Energo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Energo currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Energo
- Store your Energo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Energo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Energo:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TSL/BTC or TSL/ETH or TSL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TSL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Energo (TSL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Energo (TSL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Energo (TSL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Energo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Energo (TSL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Energo (TSL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TSL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Energo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Energo (TSL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TSL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Energo (TSL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TSL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Energo (TSL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Energo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Energo (TSL)?
Once you have purchased the Energo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Energo (TSL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TSL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Energo (TSL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Energo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Energo comes with an interesting and novel project that fundamentally transform the renewable energy landscape. Through the project, several problems related to unreliable massive decentralized future energy grid are addressed. This idea surely can attract users, both producers and consumers, who dream of reliable and efficient energy usage rate with more profit for the producers and reduced cost for the consumers. From here, it is clear that Energo (TSL) will be an essential part of the future DAE network.