In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy XDC Network, if you are planning to buy XDC token – You’re in the right place!
Many blockchains offer speed and scalability, but as soon as they gain popularity, their speed declines considerably. Hence comes the idea of a hybrid blockchain that can handle the number of transactions without giving up its speed.
XDC Network is a layer-1 EVM compatible network that combines both public and private states. The network is the first to have a hybrid protocol to ensure the security and scalability of the blockchain. Being EVM compatible also means that users who buy XDC Network (XDC) tokens to build an app can use them on any Ethereum-based projects. XDC is an enterprise-ready protocol but also energy-saving. The project aims for economic sustainability without giving up the real-world green ecosystem.
XDC Network (XDC) Features
- First Hybrid Chain: The XDC Network is proudly the first blockchain to combine the public and private states to keep the data integrity and security. When a user sees the smart contracts in the XDC Network, they can see that it’s a hybrid function with emphasis on the delegated proof of stake. The smart contracts in the XDC network are interoperable, so the developers won’t have any problem connecting their apps to the chain. The network is also capable of settling transactions in a matter of seconds.
- Master nodes: One of the features that XDC offers is the master nodes. Those are the nodes with the capability to produce and validate blocks. To earn the status as the master node, a token holder must stake ten million $XDC tokens into the system and vest them for at least 30 days. The network puts 108 as the maximum amount of the Master nodes committee. The committee members can receive more rewards depending on how often their master nodes work with the network. They are also free to resign from the committee status and will receive their tokens back.
- Enterprise-ready: The blockchain is ready to take on the demand from large corporations. The team behind the XDC network designs the chain to be scalable while still keeping it secure. There is no way for anyone without access to tamper with the data. And the blockchain has military-grade forensic audits that can put users and investors at ease.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade XDC Network aka XDC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the XDC Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the XDC Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to XDC Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports XDC Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the XDC Network
- Store your XDC Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying XDC Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with XDC Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XDC/BTC or XDC/ETH or XDC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XDC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy XDC Network (XDC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your XDC Network (XDC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy XDC Network (XDC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the XDC Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy XDC Network (XDC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy XDC Network (XDC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XDC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to XDC Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy XDC Network (XDC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XDC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy XDC Network (XDC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XDC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy XDC Network (XDC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the XDC Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect XDC Network (XDC)?
Once you have purchased the XDC Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell XDC Network (XDC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XDC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine XDC Network (XDC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a XDC Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
XDC Network is the first blockchain in the world that combine the public and private states in accessing the data, hence the hybrid title. Users who buy XDC Network (XDC) tokens can see how the protocol is keeping their data secure while also being scalable and eco-friendly at the same time. The project aims to manage at least 40,000 transactions per minute. Being a layer-1 EVM means that developers with Ethereum-based projects can connect to this network.