In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SOUNI, if you are planning to buy SON token – You’re in the right place!
SOUNI offers gameplay and visuals that no other 3D MMORPG has. The game offers an exciting adventure for the players. They can explore the open world to fight with monsters both solo and in a group.
Players who buy SOUNI (SON) tokens can enhance their characters’ equipment with the exclusive NFT that the game release every season. The game offers more than a dozen characters and jobs for players to choose from. Players won’t have difficulties adjusting their playstyle with any of the available characters in SOUNI. Other than completing quests, players also can earn tokens through raiding. To control the token inflation, players need to stake and use their SON tokens to redeem special equipment NFTs.
SOUNI (SON) Features
- Loot and Raid: One of the main features of SOUNI is the raiding event. Unlike the war guild, a non-guild player can participate in the raid. SOUNI introduces several monster bosses for players to attack at the same time. All players that participate in the event will receive a reward based on their contributions. Players also can join a guild and together attack a mini-boss and other monsters to earn rewards.
- Open World: Players can enjoy the open world in SOUNI, meaning they can interact and fight together with random players during the exploration. SOUNI also has outposts and islands for players to occupy. They can earn more SON tokens from trading and renting equipment, costume, and other items. The open-world setting allows all players to play the game that fits their characters and playstyle.
- Seasonal NFT: To commemorate a new season or an event, SOUNI offers a set of NFTs. These NFTs are in costumes, equipment, and items for players to enhance their skills and appearance. SOUNI has more than 200 characters with different jobs and skills. The game also has over 1000 items spread in six types of equipment with five different qualities. Players also can build new equipment through item combinations and by burning SON tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SOUNI aka SON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SOUNI (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SOUNI as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SOUNI. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SOUNI currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SOUNI
- Store your SOUNI to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SOUNI, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SOUNI:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SON/BTC or SON/ETH or SON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SOUNI (SON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SOUNI (SON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SOUNI (SON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SOUNI. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SOUNI (SON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SOUNI (SON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SOUNI. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SOUNI (SON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SOUNI (SON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SOUNI (SON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SOUNI right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SOUNI (SON)?
Once you have purchased the SOUNI, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SOUNI (SON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SOUNI (SON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SOUNI is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who enjoy an open-world setting 3D MMORPG will buy SOUNI (SON) tokens. The game offers more than a dozen characters and jobs with hundreds of equipment for players to own. Players can earn tokens by exploring the world and participating in a raid. They also can join a guild to take part in guild war and earn more tokens. SOUNI provides multiple PvP modes for players to enjoy. Players will continue playing the game to collect all of the exclusive seasonal NFT the game has.