In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ethereum Name Service, if you are planning to buy ENS token – You’re in the right place!
ENS or the Ethereum Name Service is an altcoin that is steadily rising. It’s not unexpected since the coin is unique in its way. It’s a decentralized service that promotes personalizing a username. In short, users can choose any name and create a website, shorten their wallet, and trading NFT using a short username with an Ethereum extension.
ENS translates ordinary words into cryptocurrency and metadata. It also has the reverse resolution to attach the metadata to the Ethereum address. It helps a lot of users for many reasons. Namely supporting traditional DNS domains, having an easy registration process, and having massive visibility in multiple arrays of wallets. The best way to summarize the coin is by simplifying the name service.
Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Features
- Easy registration: Registering for the Ethereum address is very similar to registering for an ordinary domain. The address has 1-year validity limit. At the end of the period, the user has 90 days of grace period to choose whether they will extend the address or not.
- No length limit: There is no limit on word length that users choose to have. They also can use emojis in the address.
- Supports Reverse Resolution: This perk simplifies everything users do. They can incorporate various metadata into their Ethereum addresses. It can store up to 1000 blockchain addresses on top of users’ email, Twitter handles, and other online identities that they have.
- Supports regular DNS domain: Users can integrate their regular that already exists into their ENS. Among the popular ones are .com; .net; .xyz; and .org.
- Widely available: Users can manage and trade $ENS through many outlets. Including but not limited to wallets, apps, and browsers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ethereum Name Service aka ENS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ethereum Name Service (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ethereum Name Service as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ethereum Name Service. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ethereum Name Service currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ethereum Name Service
- Store your Ethereum Name Service to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ethereum Name Service, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ethereum Name Service:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ENS/BTC or ENS/ETH or ENS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ENS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ethereum Name Service (ENS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ethereum Name Service. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ENS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ethereum Name Service. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ENS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ENS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ethereum Name Service right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ethereum Name Service (ENS)?
Once you have purchased the Ethereum Name Service, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ethereum Name Service (ENS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ENS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ethereum Name Service (ENS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ethereum Name Service is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s not an exaggeration when there are many requests to buy Ethereum Name Service (ENS). It maps any ordinary word into a machine-language one. There is no length and character limit on the address. It has a reverse resolution system where the users can attach their metadata to the Ethereum address. It means that users can store pictures, NFT, and bitcoins to the Ethereum address. The coin is also very present by available through various apps and browsers.