In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Marinade Staked SOL, if you are planning to buy MSOL token – You’re in the right place!
The project aims to help many users staking Solana-based tokens. Users can swap their tokens to MSOL tokens and use them to stake on any projects they want. They are free from any restrictions like regular staking does.
Investors who buy Marinade Staked Solana (MSOL) tokens can use them right away to stake. The process is very easy to do and they can continue using their Solana tokens on other projects to maximize their rewards. This project offers compound rewards and adopts a radical transparency method. Users can keep track of all of their projects and possible rewards. The project employs a DAO governance to manage the protocols. Users can be active in chat or hold governance tokens to be part of the DAO.
Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) Features
- No Unstaking period: Users can stake and un-stake their tokens without delay. Unlike regular process that takes up to a couple of days when the traffic is high. They still can earn the rewards since the project gives compound rewards based on the number of tokens staked.
- Separate Governance Token: The project has a separate governance token, MNDE, that users can get after holding enough SOL. This token has a limited supply and is not available for sale. The tokens divisions are equal for the team, DAO, and DAO treasury.
- DAO governance: The project employs radical transparency on how things are going. They invite users to be active in the community to earn a place in the Decentralized Autonomous Organization. Another method to take part is by holding the MNDE tokens. Members of DAO can vote on the project directions and other important decisions.
- Award-winning project: Marinade Staked Solana is in 3rd place in the recent Solana x Serum Hackathon.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Marinade Staked SOL aka MSOL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Marinade Staked SOL (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Marinade Staked SOL as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Marinade Staked SOL. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Marinade Staked SOL currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Marinade Staked SOL
- Store your Marinade Staked SOL to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Marinade Staked SOL, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Marinade Staked SOL:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MSOL/BTC or MSOL/ETH or MSOL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MSOL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Marinade Staked SOL. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MSOL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Marinade Staked SOL. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MSOL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MSOL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Marinade Staked SOL right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL)?
Once you have purchased the Marinade Staked SOL, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MSOL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Marinade Staked SOL (MSOL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Marinade Staked SOL is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Marinade Staked Solana (MSOL) can use the tokens to support the economic system in the Solana chain. The project aims to be the main tokens for the network and provide instant liquidity for other users to maximize their reward gains. With the DAO system that works on and off chains, the project is pushing transparency and to build a positive and support-oriented community. When more users are staking the MSOL tokens, it improves the overall Solana security.