In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Swash, if you are planning to buy SWASH token – You’re in the right place!
Data ownership is the gold mine of modern industry. Unfortunately, many people still don’t know how to make use of their data. Moreover, they don’t know how to gain access to these valuable resources. Businesses also need high-quality data to make important decisions and business evaluations. Unfortunately, they often times get the low-quality and expensive data that doesn’t help at all for business growth and development.
Swash wants to change it. This platform wants to empower individuals and businesses to own their data; to have complete and full control over their data. In Swash, users are enabled and encouraged to take part in data economy. They can access, earn, collaborate, and build within a digital data ecosystem. Swash functions as the service and tool network so businesses, developers, and people can unlock data’s latent value through (safe) sharing, pooling, and value monetization. It’s a beneficial platform for everyone. Users are given incentives for sharing data while maintaining their own privacy. Businesses can get access to zero-party and high-quality data within a compliant and sustainable way. Developers are able to build and set up systems through collaborative (development) framework.
Swash (SWASH) Features
- Incentivise. Swash has its own inventive system so every user within the data economy can be rewarded for their participation. Users who are willing to share or build or generate data will be ‘appreciated’ with the native token
- Transact. Swash would be the ‘bridge’ to all applications, platforms, or marketplaces that deal with data transactions. It will also distribute everything through sIntelligence (responsible for generating value for analytic platform and business intelligence), sComputer (for data computation technology and environment), and also sApps (for developing solutions with Swash technology).
- Multiply. Users can contribute their data’s value collectively or individually to the social (development) causes. They can also use it for the sake of value exchange within (and also outside) the Swash ecosystem. They can use it for staking liquidity, for instance, or for redeeming their earnings for products.
- Govern. The token holders have the voting rights for projects, especially the ones they want to get funds from Swash DAO. They can participate in decision making for token-related issues or deciding on a new modification or roadmap developments.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SWASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Swash (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Swash as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Swash. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Swash currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Swash
- Store your Swash to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Swash, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Swash:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SWASH/BTC or SWASH/ETH or SWASH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SWASH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Swash (SWASH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Swash (SWASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Swash (SWASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Swash. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Swash (SWASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Swash (SWASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SWASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Swash. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Swash (SWASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SWASH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Swash (SWASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SWASH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Swash (SWASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Swash right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Swash (SWASH)?
Once you have purchased the Swash, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Swash (SWASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SWASH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Swash (SWASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Swash is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Swash provides a place for data owners to regain full control over their data, so they can monetize it – they can benefit from it. Thanks to technology, everyone has data now. With Swash, they can earn money and enjoy financial independence. However, they need to buy Swash (SWASH) if they want to join the platform as it is the only way to get into the network.