In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ergo Coin, if you are planning to buy ERG – You’re in the right place!
Ergo platform is about revolutionizing the way blockchain works and operates. It’s true that blockchain technology alone has brought a lot of differences and advance to the way we do transactions, but Ergo is ambitious and smart.
The platform keeps doing continuous work and development that makes it better. The blockchain technology is made better, safer, and faster. Transactions aren’t only smooth and efficient, but everything is made faster and more reliable too. New improvements are being made to make the platform better. And the open-source environment makes it possible for everyone to contribute.
Ergo Coin (ERG) Features
- Open source. With the open source network, everyone is encouraged to contribute and take part in the platform. In this way, everyone is able to contribute to the platform.
- PoW consensus. This mechanism allows the rewards to be distributed fairly and evenly, and there are certain percentages for the platform’s marketing and development.
- Smart contracts. They are designed so that everyone can be fairly rewarded within this platform. Yes, the mining mechanism allows everyone to get even and fair reward, but the smart contracts will make sure that those who contribute more can get fairer reward and result.
- Decentralized technology. It will ensure that the platform is completely free. It doesn’t have any ultimate or superior controller that will supervise your activities. This is the platform where you are free to do whatever you want.
- Investment possibility. This platform can be promising on the longer run. If you start now, you should be able to catch up.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ergo Coin aka ERG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ergo Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ergo Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Ergo Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ergo Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Ergo Coin
- Store your Ergo Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ergo Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Ergo Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ERG or ETH/ERG trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ergo Coin (ERG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ergo Coin (ERG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ergo Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ergo Coin (ERG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ergo Coin (ERG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ERG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ergo Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ergo Coin (ERG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ERG and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ergo Coin (ERG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ERG trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ergo Coin (ERG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Ergo Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ergo Coin (ERG)?
Once you have purchased the Ergo Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ergo Coin (ERG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ERG with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ergo Coin (ERG) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
If you are looking for a platform to invest your money in the digital world, then you should include Ergo in your list. Think of all kinds of improvement that can be made with this platform and the technologies it has. Starting early would be a good idea. One way to gain access to the platform is buy the coin. That’s why it is advisable that you learn how to buy Ergo coin first before joining.