In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ONSTON, if you are planning to buy ONSTON token – You’re in the right place!
ONSTON is a decentralized platform that acts as a link integrating metaverse community. It’s safe to say that it is a multi-metaverse platform with decentralized nature, aiming to be the gateway of metaverses – where everyone can freely cross one another. The platform isn’t only a network that integrates the metaverse community, but it can also expand it. The team plans on building a multi-metaverse to connect (and integrate) various kinds of metaverse.
The platform has its own development plan. What they have today won’t stop in the current state, but they are developing continuously. They plan on building communication, culture, economy, and gaming platform within ONSTON metaverse by using the advanced technologies of Augmented Reality as well as Virtual Reality. They also provide VR games and facial recognition technology to offer advanced experience to the users. What makes it unique is the fact that it doesn’t stop in one metaverse world only, but it would be linked to several metaverses. Users are expected to enjoy various contents.
Think of the platform not only as a link, but also as a hub for different metaverses and different services or products. The virtual world implements NFT as well as 3D technology to perform various activities and actions, such as economic activities and gaming. In the end, users would be able to enjoy advanced experience where they can expand it to the digital world, and not limiting themselves to the real world.
- Official website: https://onston.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/onstonofficial
- Telegram: https://t.me/onstonofficial
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/ONSTON_Official
- Whitepaper: https://onston.network/res/images/main/Whiepaper.pdf
ONSTON (ONSTON) Features
- Complete products and services. Other platforms may only include gaming in their metaverse, but ONSTON wants to have a complete service and product. The platform not only offers gaming system, but also a complete ecosystem. It has its own entertainment (such as concert), gaming (with peer to peer method), and others. Like other platforms, the gaming mechanism utilizes the Play2Earn concept, but the platform is able to elevate it to a higher level and wider scope.
- Shop. The platform has its own shop where (different types of) materials are traded. Users are able access the shop to get what they want if they want to create NFTs of their own.
- Creator and marketplace. As a part of the NFTs ecosystem, users are able to create NFTs and trade them in the marketplace. There is even NFT Art, which is a specialized art for NFTs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ONSTON aka ONSTON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ONSTON (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ONSTON as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ONSTON. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ONSTON currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ONSTON
- Store your ONSTON to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ONSTON, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ONSTON:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ONSTON/BTC or ONSTON/ETH or ONSTON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ONSTON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ONSTON (ONSTON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ONSTON (ONSTON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ONSTON (ONSTON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ONSTON. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ONSTON (ONSTON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ONSTON (ONSTON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ONSTON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ONSTON. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ONSTON (ONSTON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ONSTON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ONSTON (ONSTON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ONSTON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ONSTON (ONSTON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ONSTON right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ONSTON (ONSTON)?
Once you have purchased the ONSTON, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ONSTON (ONSTON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ONSTON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ONSTON (ONSTON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ONSTON is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ONSTON is a platform for the future. The platform wants to connect different metaverse together so users won’t only be able to enjoy the new digital world, but they can also different various kinds of (digital) worlds easily. Sounds interesting? Want to join? Feel free to hop on the board, but be sure to buy ONSTON first.