In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Dimitra, if you are planning to buy DMTR token – You’re in the right place!
Farming may be one of the things that most people don’t associate with the crypto world. Farming technology is not yet that advanced to take part in any type of metaverse. However, Dimitra aims to challenge the notion by supporting the farming world with blockchain decentralized finance.
The project is doing more than just promoting the agricultural values of the blockchain community. But they are encouraging both investors and regular farmers to take part in the project. Investors who buy Dimitra (DMTR) tokens can benefits from the various DeFi modules that the project has. They are the driving force in building a sustainable ecosystem. The project aims to reach all farmers worldwide.
- Official Site: https://dimitra.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dimitratech
- Telegram: https://t.me/dimitraag
- White Paper: https://dimitra.io/token
Dimitra (DMTR) Features
- Advanced Farming Modules: The farmers can benefit from taking part in Dimitra through these advanced farming modules. The project offers operational grants for the farmer participants. They will only need to sign up for the project and will gain access to agricultural technology to boost their production and sales. There are sensor management, genetics, and even agricultural marketplace that farmers can use. Dimitra also has cattle management for farmers with livestock to manage their grazing area and prevent thefts. With Dimitra, farmers will have better control over their products, from planting up to sales and transportation.
- Deforestation Management: One of the issues that most farmers have is the lack of available area. The lack of land can stunt their growth and affect their production value. Therefore, Dimitra offers educational modules that both investors and farmers can benefit from. One of those modules is the deforestation management module gives the users in-depth information on forestry management. Dimitra uses both satellite imagery and permit management to see how large the area is available for the farmers and how far they can go.
- Finance and Government Support: Banks and insurance and offer the farmers a loan through Dimitra. With blockchain technology, the transaction is secure but also transparent. Farmers can apply for the loans online and wait until the bank finishes the verification process. Dimitra also connects farmers to the governments on registering their farms and managing their permits and other important bureaucracy paperwork.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Dimitra aka DMTR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Dimitra (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Dimitra as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Dimitra. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Dimitra currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Dimitra
- Store your Dimitra to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Dimitra, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Dimitra:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DMTR/BTC or DMTR/ETH or DMTR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DMTR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Dimitra (DMTR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Dimitra (DMTR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Dimitra (DMTR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Dimitra. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Dimitra (DMTR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Dimitra (DMTR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DMTR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Dimitra. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Dimitra (DMTR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DMTR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Dimitra (DMTR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DMTR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Dimitra (DMTR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Dimitra right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Dimitra (DMTR)?
Once you have purchased the Dimitra, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Dimitra (DMTR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DMTR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Dimitra (DMTR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Dimitra is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Dimitra as a project is ambitious enough to introduce Decentralized Finance to farmers all over the world. They aim to bring a sustainable ecosystem that can support the agricultural world. They offer various supports such as technology, financial, and educational support to the farmers. It’s a win-win solution for investors with ecological concerns and farmers who need financing support. Investors who buy Dimitra (DMTR) tokens can earn rewards from participating in the modules and promoting the project.