In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Adventure Gold, if you are planning to buy AGLD token – You’re in the right place!
Adventure Gold is Ethereum token (which means that it is a part of ERC-20 token) that would be airdropped to Loot NFT project’s owners. For the Loot itself, it is randomized adventure gear that is based on text and then generated (and stored) on-chain. The Loot serves as the basic foundation of all games build in the future. The platform itself was launched on the 2nd of September 2021 by Will Papper.
AGLD has various functions in the platform, including as the platform’s native currency and also game currency, which would be created and set on Loot Project’s top. The platform gains its popularity because it is listed within Coinbase. Afterwards, many investors have become interested in the platform. Rumor has it that the platform has promising potential in NFTs for entertainment.
What is Loot, after all? Loot is basically collection of adventurer gear’s unique bags. Everyone is free to claim the loot bags. Each of the bags has 8 items of adventurer’s weapon, waits, ring, neck, head, hand, foot, and chest. It’s special because it is the first ever project amongst its kind. Loot creates uncensorable and unfiltered building block for games, experiences, stories, and even more. It is up to the community to make use of the loot – and they don’t have to pay anything. After all, it is about decentralization concept and Loot is serious about making it happen. Basically, users are free to make use of Loot whatever they want it to.
Adventure Gold (AGLD) Features
- Underlying concept. Adventure Gold follows the similar approach of Loot NFT game. The community builds on top of it as a type of endorsement form.
- Contractual permission. Users are able to execute (contractual) permissions, like minting decisions and governance proposals.
- Derivatives projects. Because of the simplicity and uniqueness of Loot, there are some derivative projects that are constructed based on the code.
- Governance token. The platform focuses on it, allowing users to vote for the future in-game credits. They can also mint and adopt the AGLD token.
- Extremely popular project. The Adventure Gold has reached its peak popularity within such a short time, which is great for investment opportunity.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Adventure Gold aka AGLD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Adventure Gold (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Adventure Gold as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Adventure Gold. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Adventure Gold currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Adventure Gold
- Store your Adventure Gold to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Adventure Gold, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Adventure Gold:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AGLD/BTC or AGLD/ETH or AGLD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AGLD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Adventure Gold (AGLD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Adventure Gold (AGLD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Adventure Gold. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AGLD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Adventure Gold. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AGLD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AGLD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Adventure Gold (AGLD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Adventure Gold right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Adventure Gold (AGLD)?
Once you have purchased the Adventure Gold, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Adventure Gold (AGLD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AGLD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Adventure Gold (AGLD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Adventure Gold is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Adventure Gold has its own unique feature that makes it different from other crypto platforms or projects. Since it has reached its own peak popularity these days, the platform is proven to be promising and potential, especially for investors. Make sure to buy Adventure Gold (AGLD) first before joining the platform.