In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KOK, if you are planning to buy KOK token – You’re in the right place!
With the various online content nowadays, users are having a hard time keeping up with the ongoing stream. Since there are too many platforms offering similar things, KOK aims to be the disruptor that will change it all.
The keystone of Opportunity and Knowledge or KOK is being true to its name. It has the support of the large South Korean industry in bringing more games and content to the public. Most content in the KOK platforms will start from the currently popular Hallyu wave. Users who buy KOK (KOK) tokens need to use the tokens in the platform to avoid bot tracking. They can spend to access any of the available content, such as games and drama series.
KOK (KOK) Features
- Various Content: KOK offers a wide variety of content. The platform aims to cater to all of its users and allow creators to unleash their imagination. KOK has original NFT and the marketplace for users to trade. For starters, KOK offers popular drama series from the Hallyu wave. It also has a variety of show videos with famous hosts and idol shows. The ecosystem also includes games and webtoon for users who are not into dramas.
- KOK Play: More than just a platform, KOK offers KOK PLAY as the flagship feature. It’s a platform for digital content that stays decentralized to keep it secure. KOK aims to have KOK Play as the disruptor among the global content platforms. KOK Play allows the creators to put their vision to their content. Creators also will receive a fair share of their efforts instead of a small percentage.
- KOK Wallet: One of the main features of KOK is the KOK Wallet. Users can manage their $KOK tokens in this multifunctional dApp. The wallet is essential in the KOK ecosystem as a payment method for users to access any content of choice. But the AI in KOK Wallet allows users to stake and vote on the DAO. And they also can participate in the peer-to-peer KOK Lease and KOK Invest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KOK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KOK (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KOK as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KOK. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KOK currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KOK
- Store your KOK to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KOK, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KOK:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KOK/BTC or KOK/ETH or KOK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KOK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy KOK (KOK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KOK (KOK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KOK (KOK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KOK. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KOK (KOK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy KOK (KOK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KOK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KOK. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KOK (KOK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KOK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KOK (KOK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KOK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KOK (KOK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the KOK right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KOK (KOK)?
Once you have purchased the KOK, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KOK (KOK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KOK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KOK (KOK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KOK is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy KOK (KOK) tokens can choose which modules they want to enjoy the most. The platform offers a wide variety of content such as drama series, variety shows, and even games and idol shows. Users can curate their KOK content to fit their preferences and earn rewards at the same time. They are also able to see how much the content creators and providers receive the compensation. The project receives support from a large media group in Hong Kong and South Korea.