In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Altura, if you are planning to buy ALU token – You’re in the right place!
With the increasing popularity (and likability) of the NFTs, it’s only logical if platforms like Altura is viewed potential by the users, or even investors. By the slogan to power the gaming future, the platform wants to construct the proper infrastructure for digital assets and in-game items. This is a serious platform, especially for gamers and investors who are into gaming stuff. All these years in-game stuff has been centralized. Aside from the fact that it isn’t easy to implement, it isn’t easy to exchange either. With Altura, however, these problems can be addressed with high-tech solutions.
Altura is a decentralized platform that focuses on smart contracts. It allows (game) developers to do many activities, including minting, distributing, and transacting Smart NFTs, which are basically the representation of the in-game items. The main purpose of this platform is to create simple interface, open market for NFTs, and handy API for Smart NFTs creation. So, basically, Altura provides its own marketplace for NFTs transactions, as well as SDKs and APIs for video game integration, and also loot boxes. It also provides a specialized user interface for Smart NFTs creation.
ALU is designed as the native token (as well as the utility token) within the network. It has several functions, especially to assist transactions within Altura marketplace. However, users can also use the token for governance, in which they can take part in determining the platform’s direction.
- Official website: https://www.alturanft.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/altura_nft
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/SEp_Uz557XhmNzM5
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AlturaNFT
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xjCoKdDAsmS2lvAcNglszxhu3l15lajb/view
Altura (ALU) Features
- Smart NFTs. This is the dynamic type of the NFT. It means that the value of each NFT can change, depending on the condition. For instance, a newly created gaming sword that has never been used may have a higher value than the one that has been used many times to slay opponents. The previous one may have high value, while the latter may have reduced value because of the condition.
- Cross platform items. Players would be able to use and benefit from their in-game stuff between different video games. No matter what games or platform they are using, players can still access their own favorite items.
- Blockchain loot boxes. Players would be able to access random loot boxes (within the blockchain) dropping NFTs without various rare items whenever they are unlocked.
- Special marketplace. The platform provides its own NFT marketplace that also functions as the NFT minting platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Altura aka ALU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Altura (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Altura as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Altura. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Altura currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Altura
- Store your Altura to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Altura, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Altura:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ALU/BTC or ALU/ETH or ALU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ALU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Altura (ALU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Altura (ALU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Altura (ALU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Altura. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Altura (ALU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Altura (ALU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Altura. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Altura (ALU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ALU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Altura (ALU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ALU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Altura (ALU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Altura right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Altura (ALU)?
Once you have purchased the Altura, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Altura (ALU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Altura (ALU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Altura is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Altura seems exciting, and definitely inviting, for gamers, gaming developers, and investors. The idea of having Smart NFTs is unique and appealing, and everyone interested can definitely take profits from joining the platform. They need to buy Altura (ALU) first before they can enjoy all the benefits.