In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NFTb, if you are planning to buy NFTB token – You’re in the right place!
Among many cryptocurrency items, NFT is the current hot stuff. Many platforms offer to be the best place to mint and trade NFTs. However, not many of those also work as an incubation platform for NFT and DeFi-oriented projects.
NFTb aims to be the platform that acts as a hub among creators, fans, and collectors. The platform also aims to encourage the DeFi applications and NFTs minting to be hand-in-hand to boost the economy. Therefore, users who buy NFTb (NFTB) tokens can benefit from collecting NFTs and staking their tokens at the same time. NFTb has the tools and therefore a perfect platform for the users to learn about DeFi appliances. They may turn into successful developers in the future.
NFTb (NFTB) Features
- NFTb Labs: To further expand their services, NFTb introduces the NFTb Labs as the investment branch. This platform will encourage investors to support existing and upcoming projects that have massive potential. NFTb puts at least $5 million in an initial fund to start this platform. They welcome all developers to apply for the acceleration program. NFTb Labs aims to reach out and empower developers to build a community-based application.
- Active Marketplace: As a multi-chain DeFi platform, NFTb has an active marketplace with hundreds of creators and collectors. Both creators and collectors can see the most popular NFT and understand the trend. Traders can benefit from learning the trend to earn more profits. This active marketplace also ensures everyone that NFTb as a platform commits to bringing the community on DeFi services and NFT trading.
- DeFi as a Service: NFTb emphasizes DeFi as a service to be their main power. They encourage the users to utilize the DeFi and continue to mint NFT. Users who choose the DeFi as a Service will gain access to NFTb Launch and Earn on top of the NFTb Marketplace. NFTb Earn allows users to customize the projects’ staking and farming services without having to write them from scratch. They also can use the NFTb vault for their liquidity pool until they are sustainable. Partnering with NFTb Labs will benefit emerging developers in building and launching their apps.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NFTb aka NFTB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NFTb (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NFTb as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NFTb. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NFTb currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NFTb
- Store your NFTb to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NFTb, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NFTb:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NFTB/BTC or NFTB/ETH or NFTB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NFTB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NFTb (NFTB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NFTb (NFTB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NFTb (NFTB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NFTb. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NFTb (NFTB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NFTb (NFTB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NFTB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NFTb. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NFTb (NFTB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NFTB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NFTb (NFTB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NFTB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NFTb (NFTB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NFTb right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NFTb (NFTB)?
Once you have purchased the NFTb, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NFTb (NFTB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NFTB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NFTb (NFTB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NFTb is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy NFTb (NFTB) tokens can collect various exclusive NFTs through the marketplace. At the same time, they can build their assets and utilize the DeFi protocols in the platform. NFTb brings the focus on supporting creators and utilizing the collectors and casual users at the same time. They also have the protocols to help developers on building a DeFi or NFT-oriented app. The platform also provides its liquidity pool as an extra addition to support the developers.