In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy YIELD App, if you are planning to buy YLD token – You’re in the right place!
Through YIELD App, users are able to unlock the access to DeFi products as well as getting high returns from them. Even best, they are able to do so without having to deal with often complex, costly, and lengthy processing. Basically, YIELD App enables everyone (with internet access and smartphone) to the world of DeFi. YIELD does all the hard work so that users can enjoy easy and simple user experience whenever they want to invest their assets. Its main mission and aim is to act as a bridge that connects decentralized finance with the traditional one.
Users are able to invest within the platform without having to worry about high risks. They won’t even have to worry about the instability of national currencies and the impact to their investment. The developer team responsible for YIELD App consists of people with advanced experience in cybersecurity and FinTech. Aside from the fact that uses are able to invest and manage their assets on the platform, they will also get rewards for their (active) participation. In short, thanks to this platform, users are able to enjoy DeFi banking solution in the most convenient manner.
YIELD App (YLD) Features
- Stand-alone app. The platform offers web browser as well as its own app. To make it even more convenient, users only need to download the app and they can manage their assets from there.
- Convenient investment. Once users have downloaded the app, they can start investing right away. They can start daily return investment – minimum of $100. Afterwards, they are free to choose whatever plan that suits their reward ratio or personal risk.
- Financial freedom enjoyment. The platform isn’t only opening the doors to profitable DeFi products, but it also helps them to achieve independent and flexible financial freedom. Thanks to this platform, it should be easy for everyday users (even the beginners) to take part in decentralized finance and cryptocurrency.
- Sharpe Ratio. This refers to a unique process calculating and knowing which (DeFi) protocols to take part in – for minimum risk and yet maximum gain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade YIELD App aka YLD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the YIELD App (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the YIELD App as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to YIELD App. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports YIELD App currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the YIELD App
- Store your YIELD App to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying YIELD App, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with YIELD App:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/YLD or ETH/YLD trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your YIELD App (YLD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy YIELD App (YLD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the YIELD App. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy YIELD App (YLD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy YIELD App (YLD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YLD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to YIELD App. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy YIELD App (YLD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/YLD and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy YIELD App (YLD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/YLD trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy YIELD App (YLD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the YIELD App right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect YIELD App (YLD)?
Once you have purchased the YIELD App, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell YIELD App (YLD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YLD with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine YIELD App (YLD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a YIELD App is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Inexperienced users won’t have to worry about their investment. Not only they can enjoy safe and secure network, but they should be able to experience everything without drama or fuss. Users can get their own financial freedom through convenient platform that they can manage at their own preference. All they have to do is to buy YIELD App (YLD) so they can join the platform and start making profits!