In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Darwinia Commitment Token, if you are planning to buy KTON token – You’re in the right place!
Darwinia Network is a (decentralized) cross-chain and heterogeneous bridge protocol that is constructed on Substrate. Its main function is as a crucial infrastructure for interoperability actions across different blockchain networks. The platform itself focuses on decentralized (and cross-chain) token market, exchange, and swap. It allows one chain application to upgrade to the cross-chain version, covering NFT market, DEX, game, DeFi, and others. The vision of the platform is to create Internet of Tokens’ future.
KTON is the (derivative commitment) token that is a part of RING, which is the native token of Darwinia Network. This token supports long term involvement. The RING holders are able to lock the token for a certain period of time and they would be rewarded KTON, which is designed to compensate the liquidity loss. KTON can also be used as a voting power (for governance) or staked for rewards.
How is Darwinia different from the others? Other bridges aren’t able to deliver decentralized performance and quality outcome, whereas Darwinia is able to carry the high value asset transaction in cross-chain manner. This unique trait is the one that makes Darwinia special – and better than other platforms.
Table of Contents
Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) Features
- Cross-chain interoperability. The platform offers a way into Polkadot ecosystem, especially for the already-deployed projects within the public blockchains, like BSC and Ethereum.
- Smart contract solution. The app isn’t only compatible with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine), but it also supports dApps that can be integrated easily to Polkadot, like NFT and DeFi
- Easier and faster user experience. The platform brings high-quality and premium experience for its users, including the super fast (transaction) confirmation speed and also extremely low transaction fees.
- Network governance with user drive mechanism. The platform has its own governance system where all holders are able to submit proposals. Any network upgrade would be on-chain coordinated and autonomously enacted. It would ensure the platform’s development that avoid stagnation and reflect community values.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Darwinia Commitment Token aka KTON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Darwinia Commitment Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Darwinia Commitment Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Darwinia Commitment Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Darwinia Commitment Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Darwinia Commitment Token
- Store your Darwinia Commitment Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Darwinia Commitment Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Darwinia Commitment Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KTON/BTC or KTON/ETH or KTON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KTON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Darwinia Commitment Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KTON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Darwinia Commitment Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KTON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KTON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Darwinia Commitment Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON)?
Once you have purchased the Darwinia Commitment Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KTON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Darwinia Commitment Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Darwinia Network is about creating a non-custodial and permissionless bridge protocol that isn’t only low in cost, but also super efficient. It also supports cross-chain NFT transfer and tokens, along with other interoperability activities and operations. It implements zero-knowledge mechanism and extremely light client to deliver high value assets and transactions. Those who are interested in Darwinia’s concept and mechanism are advised to buy Darwinia Commitment Token (KTON) if they want to join the platform.