In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DigitalBits, if you are planning to buy XDB token – You’re in the right place!
Many companies are keeping up with the recent tech wave and joining the blockchain revolution. However, many others still choose the traditional way. This creates a new segment of companies that want to go both ways. Therefore, DigitalBits offer partnerships and ideas to further enhance the companies’ visions.
DigitalBits offers the connection and partners that can help their new users to be part of the revolution. Investors who see the list of partners and global ambassadors this project has may want to buy DigitalBits (XDB) tokens right away. The project also has cross-asset payments so users don’t have to constantly swap their tokens and lose a significant amount of tokens in the process.
DigitalBits (XDB) Features
- MintnGo: In the DigitalBits ecosystem, users can create NFT within seconds. That is because DigitalBits have MintGo as one of their flagship products. MintnGo allows users to set up their artwork or images as NFT and mint them in seconds. The MintnGo UI is easy to understand with the drag and drop system. It supports various file formats and also connects to the AstraX wallet embedded in the Digitalbits platform. In the future, the project aims for users to be able to mint their tokens.
- Cross-Asset Multi-Hop Payments: DigitalBits offers cross-asset payments. This feature means that users can use their assets, in another chain, as a form of payment. It helps users to keep tokens they prefer to have and not fill their wallets with small tokens only to pay the gas fees. DigitalBits can process the swap instantaneously and with minimum gas fees. There is no limit on how many hops that users need to do to convert their tokens as payment.
- XDB Grant: Users can apply for a grant from the platform. DigitalBits offers grants for various types of research. It can be scientific research, the development of blockchain technology, or customer-related technology. DigitalBit welcomes any type of ideas that can expand the ecosystem in the long run. The developers can receive the grant in form of funding and partnerships with the existing brands.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DigitalBits aka XDB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DigitalBits (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DigitalBits as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DigitalBits. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DigitalBits currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DigitalBits
- Store your DigitalBits to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DigitalBits, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DigitalBits:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XDB/BTC or XDB/ETH or XDB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XDB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DigitalBits (XDB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DigitalBits (XDB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DigitalBits (XDB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DigitalBits. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DigitalBits (XDB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DigitalBits (XDB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XDB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DigitalBits. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DigitalBits (XDB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XDB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DigitalBits (XDB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XDB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DigitalBits (XDB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DigitalBits right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DigitalBits (XDB)?
Once you have purchased the DigitalBits, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DigitalBits (XDB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XDB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DigitalBits (XDB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DigitalBits is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy DigitalBits (XDB) tokens can use the cross-asset payment feature to their advantage. This module offers the ease of asset transfer for payment without swapping too much and losing tokens. DigitalBits also offers strategic partnerships with large corporations such as Rakuten Mart. The project also has modules for the developers who need funding for their projects. The developer team can apply for a grant and receive full and long-term support from large brands.